Or send us an email by filling out this form.
Comments or questions are welcome.
We offer ROXUL SAFE® mineral wool in the following specifications
- Pre-cut 4 pcf ROXUL SAFE® mineral wool (2", 3", and 4")
- 2"x4"x48" - 192' lineal feet/bale
- 3"x4"x48" - 120' lineal feet/bale
- 4"x4"x48" - 96' lineal feet/bale
This product is designed for commercial, industrial, and residential buildings as a fire stopping insulation. It is compliant with CAN/ULC-S115. Ideal for filling:
- Perimeter gaps between concrete floor slabs and exterior wall systems
- Around conduit pipe and duct openings through walls and floor slabs
- Between fire walls and ceiling slabs
ROXUL SAFE® is used in conjunction with a fire material to prevent passage of fire and smoke.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approx. 1177°C (2150°F)
- Does not promote smoke or flame spread when exposed to flame
- Minimal shrinkage to maintain critical line of defense against fire
- Low thermal conductivity
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Does not rot, promote mildew, fungi, or bacteria
- Can be faced with reinforced foil facings